Real Estate and Manufactured Home Due Dates
- First half taxes due March 11, 2022
- Second half taxes due August 5, 2022
Other Important Dates
- May 30, 2022 - Office closed in observance of Memorial Day
- June 20, 2022 - Office closed in observance of Juneteenth
- July 4, 2022 - Office closed in observance of Independence Day
You can pay your tax bills by the following:
- Pay Online Here
- The payment service provider charges a 2.65% fee ($2.00 minimum) for credit card payments and a $2.50 flat fee for E-check payments regardless of the amount
- Online payment Instructions
- Mail in with check or money order
- Pay in person at the Treasurer's Office
- Pay at the following banks in Lawrence County (during collection periods)
- City National Bank (Ironton, Chesapeake and Proctorville branch)
- Liberty Bank (Ironton and Proctorville branch)
- Peoples Bank (Ironton and Proctorville branch)
- US Bank (Ironton, Chesapeake, and Proctorville branch)
NO ACCOUNT NECESSARY AT ANY OF THE BANKS. Bills can be paid in the drive thru but ALL banks require a printed bill with payment.
The Treasurer's Office staff will never contact you requesting credit card or bank account information.
Our office is staffed and ready to help you by telephone with any questions you may have.
Visit the INFO link for information and forms.
For your convenience, we have added links to other websites of interest in the county including direct links to the Recorder’s site, the Clerk of Courts site, and the Engineer’s site. These direct links should help make it easier for you to navigate through your county government’s websites and gather the information you need. As a bonus, we have also added links to all of the school district’s websites in the county.
The Lawrence County Treasurer’s office is committed to providing you efficient access to accurate information. Hopefully, these enhancements will give you better access to your county government and other data that the Lawrence County Treasurer’s Office provides.
Tresa L. Baker, CPA
Lawrence County Treasurer